Call for Papers
Abstracts can be submitted with the following topics:
- Preventive Dentistry
- Epidemiology/Dental Public Health
- Dental Trauma
- Restorative Dentistry (Including Endodontics/Prosthetics/Dental Materials)
- Social Science (Quality of Life)
- Oral Surgery/Oral Medicine/Oral Pathology
- Basic Science Research
- Caries prevention
- Interceptive Orthodontics
- Public Health
- Dental erosion and lesions
Abstracts can be submitted for either an oral or poster presentation. Authors should indicate their preference for an oral or poster presentation during the submission process. However, the Scientific Committee will make the final allocation of presentation format as it will not be possible for all delegates to give an oral presentation.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstracts must be original and have not been previously published in a peer review journal or presented at any Congress.
Authors may submit up to 3 abstracts but present only 1 abstract. Presentations are limited to one presentation per person. You can be listed as a co-author on a number of submissions but must be the lead presenter on only one submission.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and an acceptance notification will be sent to the presenting author by email which will confirm the mode of presentation.
- Language: All submissions should be in English.
- Title: Title should be as brief as possible and typed in sentence case (all letters in lowercase except the first letter of the first word of the title)
- The affiliation details of all authors (department, institution/hospital, city/town, state (if relevant) and country should be submitted to the system, in Institution part.
- Abstract text word limit: The main body of the abstract text should not be more than 250 words (title, authors and affiliation details are excluded).
- Funding body: The name of any funding body, if applicable, should be included as the last line of the abstract.
The abstract should follow the following structure.
For Research Articles
- Material & Metods
For Case Reports
- Case Reports
All abstracts must be submitted through the on-line submission system accessed through the congress web site. Only abstracts submitted through the system by the specified deadline will be considered for presentation by the Scientific Committee. If you encounter any difficulties in submitting your abstract, please contact the secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org